My name is Wade, a 20-year U.S. Air Force veteran completing my final days in the service as the Airman Leadership School Commandant at MacDill AFB.
This website is dedicated to my family’s transition from the military to my next career. You are welcome to link up with me, follow my journey, endorse efforts, and sponsor me. Hopefully, we’ll grow, encourage and lift each other up in the process.
I am ready to get started with the rest of my life with my wonderful family (wife Linda and two beautiful girls: Toni and Adriel).
I had many ideas and/or plans for different jobs after military life, however, my family and I have decided to do something completely different: spend our days as a homeschool family working in real estate and making investments in home to rehab and resell.
I am currently studying/preparing to attain my Real Estate license. In the future I will be offering my expertise in leadership, organizational health, Myers-Briggs personality type, and military experience in a series of products including webinars and different media.
– Creating a winning team of colleagues to bring unwanted homes up to a standard comparable to the other quality homes in the area
– Fund my Real Estate endeavors with personal and private funding
– Sell and give away my knowledge and experience for your benefit
– Share my military to civilian transition with you
– Creating positive friendships as my family settles
You can also find me on other social media: